A meal plan that suits your personality, preferences, and lifestyle is one of the most important factors in your fat loss success.
It all boils down to compliance. A plan that you can actually stick with and dare I say, enjoy while remaining in a caloric deficit.
It’s a delicate balance between structure and the optimal amount of flexibility. Which largely depends on you, the individual.
In episode 21 of the Physique Mastery Podcast, Scott Tousignant and I discuss the intricacies of meal planning based on their decades of coaching experience.
You’ll hear about:
- How structure is good, and why rigid plans often fail.
- Why you don’t learn anything when following a meal plan.
- Adapting your diet to fit your lifestyle rather than forcing your lifestyle to fit your diet.
- The optimal approach to structuring your caloric deficit.
- Setting yourself up to successfully maintain your lean physique.
- Why you should never worry about the minutia until you near the end of a cutting phase.
…And so much more!
Listen via iTunes: Physique Mastery podcast on iTunes
Listen via Stitcher: Physique Mastery podcast on Stitcher
Listen via Soundcloud: Physique Mastery podcast on Soundcloud
Today’s episode is also on YouTube if you want to see us in action…
Enjoy the episode… and as always, we appreciate your feedback. If you have any topics you’d like us to cover in future episodes, feel free to send us an email or post them in the comment section below.